CREATE YOUR OWN FRESH EUCALYPTUS BOX for your event, wedding, or home! Ships nationwide with included FedEx Overnight delivery as standard shipping to your doorstep on your requested delivery date.
HOW IT WORKS: Select Package Size + Select Your Eucalyptus Variety Preferences (info below) or Let Us Create a Farmers Assortment for you!
1. PACKAGE SIZE: Select Package Size: 10+ bunches, additional bunches can be added in increments of 5 bunches. This is total number of bunches in your custom box, not the number of each variety.
2. FRESH EUCALYPTUS VARIETIES: Select Type(s) of Eucalyptus that you want in your box and include this in the Note Section with your order:
• Silver Dollar Eucalyptus [10 stems per bunch] - 2nd image
• Seeded Eucalyptus [4-6 stems per bunch] - 3rd image
• Baby Blue Eucalyptus [6-10 stems per bunch] - 4th image
• Feather Willow Eucalyptus [10 stems per bunch] - 5th image
• Gunnii Eucalyptus [5-8 stems per bunch] - 6th image
• Parvifolia Eucalyptus [5-8 stems per bunch] - 7th image
• Farmer's Assortment - we select an assortment of varieties to ship out to you! (If variety preferences are not provided with order, we will ship a farmers assortment by default.)
** Substitution Policy: For this product, we offer high customization to select preferred varieties BUT this is a product of Mother Nature that is ordered in advance and its availability on the actual day of your requested shipment can be outside of our control and it may be unavailable or have limited availability. Accordingly, if your selected variety(ies) is not readily available during your shipment week, then we will substitute the unavailable eucalyptus variety(ies) for another eucalyptus variety(ies).
Advance ordering recommended! This product sells out in advance for wedding seasons and holidays. Pre-order and include your requested future delivery date with your order.
* Stem count provides approximate size and volume of bunch. Stems may be shipped in over-sized stems to provide you with most flexibility in creating your bouquets and decor. Stems may need to be trimmed upon arrival into regular sized stems to reflect this stem count. During off-crop (approx. March-June), bunches may be seasonally smaller and have more enhanced seasonal blemishes.